1.The red pen is mine.
- Mrs Smith is their teacher.
3.Your book is green.
4.Katie has got a CD . It’s her CD.
5.Emma is my sister.
6.This car is theirs.
7.Lisa has got a dog. It’s her dog.
- These toys are yours.
9.This is our house.
- Who’s he?
- I can’t find my glasses. Lets look for them.
- This scarf isn’t mine. Its hers.
- Linda is his cousin.
- This is her bike. It’s hers.
- This is my new dress. Look at mine.
- John and Liz is very rich. Their house is big.
- Our daughter is a doctor.
- This isn’t her skirt. Hers is blue.
My name is Emily and I want to be your e-pal. I am seven years old and I am from England.
My parents are doctors. I have got two brothers. They are student at the University of London. Have you got any brothers or sisters? In my free time I go to the cinema whit my brothers or hang out whit my friends. My best brined is Selma. My mother Is from India and her father is from Germany. Please write soon and tell me about your family and friends.